Virgin Olive Oil is a source of beauty.
Olive tree has been present in our life from time immemorial. They believe it was originated in some lands in South-West Asia, from where it was transplanted it spread in Egypt, in Greece and its islands, and finally in South Italy and Sicily. Since we know that colonies of Magna Grecia were founded between the end of VIII Century B.C. and the beginning of VII Century B.C. , probably the olive tree cultivation in Italy dates from this period; furthermore here Phoenician navigators dealt in olive oil called "liquid gold".
It is no secret that wear and tear to the skin is often primarily attributed to the free radicals and harsh conditions of the sun and pollution present in the environment. Over time this daily exposure is greatly damaging to the skin cells, and is the primary cause of premature signs of “aging”.
Modern Science along with the FDA have acknowledged the benefits and high value that olive oil has for the heart and body due to all of the nutrients, antioxidants, and anti-aging properties that olive oil contains. The Cosmetology industry has now acknowledged the same benefits for the skin.
With this said, you can help to combat these free radicals using a daily skin regimen consisting of Olivella soaps and skin care products, containing nature’s powerful anti-aging properties and antioxidants vitamins A& E and Polyphenols. Together these nutrients assist in reducing the premature appearance of aging and help achieve radiant, healthier looking skin. Olivella offers you the benefits of luxurious skin care in one simple daily skin regimen.
The following are Benefits that have been realized from regular daily use of the Olivella skin care line…..
- CONTAINS - Anti-Aging Properties
- CONTAINS ANTI-OXIDANTS - Vitamin A and Viitamin E.
- CONTAINS POLYPHONELS - A powerful natural antioxidant present in Virgin Olive Oil.
- MOISTURIZES THE SKIN - Nutrients present in olives bind with water to naturally moisturize the skin.
- ASSISTS IN RETAINING SKIN'S NATURAL HUMIDITY
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Olivella Soaps contain no animal fats, chemicals, or fragrances that frequently cause allergic reactions.
- PROVIDES A SOOTHING EFFECT ON THE SKIN - resulting from a combination of the natural nutrients and properties found in Virgin Olive Oil.
Olivella Skin Care products will not leave an oily residue on the skin.
Olivella bar and liquid soaps are certified Kosher.
The legendary stories of olive oil for skin care are timeless with their origins dating back to early Greek and Roman civilizations. For centuries, olive oil has been used worldwide to cleanse and condition all skin types. Olive oil is recognized as the oldest natural skin care product on the market today.
With more than sixty years of tradition and experience as a leading producer to the international olive oil markets, Umbria Olii SPA, one of the largest olive oil refineries in Europe, located in the heart of the olive region in Italy, turns its focus to personal skin care.
Olivella Srl, a subsidiary of Umbria Olii SPA, was created to introduce a premium quality olive oil skin care line to the public. After years of research Olivella developed a proprietary patent pending technology to produce their unique 100% virgin olive oil bar soaps.
Olivella skin care products are of the highest quality and contain anti-aging benefits and natural antioxidants. The bar soaps are produced using a patent pending proprietary technology, which does not destroy the natural antioxidants present in 100% Virgin Olive Oil. This allows the bar soap to retain the highest levels of the olive’s natural nutrients.
Throughout Italy Olivella is known as “The Natural Mediterranean Diet for the Skin”.
* The statements in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. We are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Product availability, pricing, and promotions are subject to change without notice.
325 NE Spanish River Blvd
Boca Raton, Florida 33431