Benefits Pure & Simple
Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9, EPA, DHA and ALA.
Dietary sources of Omega-3 fatty acids include fish oil and certain plant/nut oils. Fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), while some nuts (English walnuts) and vegetable oils (canola, soybean, flaxseed/linseed, olive) contain alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health & Protects Against Heart Attacks and Stroke
- Reduces Inflammation / Pain and Promotes Healthy Joints
- Supports Mental Focus & Long-Term Cognitive Function
- Supports Positive Mood & Emotional Well-being
- Promotes Eye Health
- Pregnancy -- Infant Brain / Eye Development & Less Incidence of Childhood Disorders
- Promotes Optimal Fat Metabolism
- Lowers Risk if Prostate, Breast & Colorectal Cancer
- Combine Omega-3 + Glucosamine For Optimal Joint Health Benefits & Arthritis Treatment
- Omega-3 Makes Bones Stronger and Healthier
* The statements in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. We are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Product availability, pricing, and promotions are subject to change without notice.