The ACCU-CHEK Nano meter uses ACCU-CHEK SmartView test strips, which are tested against a 23% tighter specification.
Brilliant back-lit display
Makes reading your numbers easyóanytime, anywhere.
Fewer steps in testing.
Small, sleek design
Fits in the palm of your hand.
- Small, 0.6 microliter sample size means less blood
- Fast, accurate results in 5 seconds
- Use with fingertip or palm testing2
- Includes simple, easy-to-use paper tools to help you lower your A1C4
- Before- and after-meal markers help you see how food affects your blood sugar, plus 4 customizable test reminders
- Downloadable 500-value memory with 7-, 14-, 30- and 90-day averaging
- Uses 2 readily available 3-volt lithium coin cell batteries
- 2.7" H x 1.7" W x 0.8" D; 1.4 oz. with batteries
- Compatible with ACCU-CHEK data management tools
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Included is the FastClix Lancing Device
1 click is all it takes
- The ACCU-CHEK FastClix lancing device is proven least painful and overall easiest to use.
- Plus, the new ACCU-CHEK FastClix drum of 6 preloaded lancets means no individual lancets to see or touch.