The insulated case for all your diabetic supplies.
• With insulin cooler compartment.
• Does not require freezing.
• Accommodates bottles or pen systems.
• The Protect All can be carried comfortably around your waist or slung over the shoulder.
• Keeps insulin cool for up to 12 hours.
• Used and tested by people with diabetes.
• Out the door for a trip across town, or planning a two week vacation?
• The Protect All is the ideal carrying case to store and protect all your diabetic supplies.
• Our unique, patented, insulated compartment accommodates just about every size insulin bottle or Pen System bottles and individual Pen Systems.
• Two zippered wing pockets for keys, change, glucose products, etc.
• Clear vinyl pockets throughout to hold lancets, alcohol wipes, even credit cards and personal ID.
• Interior pockets for storing your meter, test strips, lancing devices and cotton balls.
• Heavy-duty construction with Cordura Plus material.
• Strap adjusts to 52 in.
• Roomy front pocket for syringes or Pen needles.
• Our patented cooler compartment, which contains Quickcool, does not require freezing.
• Simply refrigerate the easy-to-remove Protect All cooler, or place in icy water for a couple of hours and your insulin will stay cool at 63 degrees F / 17 degrees C for up to 12 hours.
• Supplies not included.
90 Day Guarantee.
• Insulin should be stored in a refrigerator but not in the freezer.
• If refrigerator is not possible, the bottle of insulin that you are currently using can be kept unrefrigerated as long as it is kept as cool as possible - below 86 degrees F / 30 degrees C and away from heat and light.
• Do not use insulin if it has been frozen.