Nexcare Instant Ear Thermometer uses an infrared sensor to measure the temperature of energy radiating from an ear drum. A built-in audible alarm tells you when the temperature has been taken, and can give you the reading in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Nexcare Instant Ear Thermometers feature a large, easy-to-read digital LCD display and a bright night light display for late-night temperature checks. An 8-temperature memory function also makes tracking changes in temperature easier. The compact, lightweight size and ergonomic design of the Nexcare Instant Ear Thermometer make it the ideal choice for families and medical clinics alike. There’s even a low power warning feature and an automatic power-off function for power savings. A protective cover and battery are included.
• Accurate instant temperature read-out*
• Bright and easy to read night light display
• Memory function (8 memories)
• User friendly ergonomic design
• Compact size and lightweight
• Large, easy to read digital LCD display
• Read-out in Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Built-in audible alarm
• Automatic power-off for power saving
• Low power warning
• Protective cover and battery included
*Accuracy demonstrated in laboratory environment.