Neocate junior formula powder, unflavored
It is a nutritionally complete, powdered amino acid-based medical food for children ages 1-10 with severe impairment of the gastrointestinal tract. It has been formulated with extra vitamins and minerals, especially for those patients who may require additional nutrition support secondary to any malabsorptive conditions resulting from gastrointestinal tract impairment: it provides at least 150% of the recommended nutrient requirements when consuming 100% of calories for ages 1-10.
* Hypoallergenic, 100% free amino acids.
* Nutritionally complete, available in unflavored, tropical and chocolate.
* High protein equivalent for GI tissue repair.
* Gastrointestinal tract impairment.
* Cow and soy milk allergy.
* Multiple food protein intolerance.
* Eosinophilic esophagitis.
* Short bowel syndrome.
* Other medical conditions for which an amino acid-based diet is required.