[To Apply Lotion:]
1. Squeeze lotion into palm of hand.
2. Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash hand immediately after application.
3. Leave lotion on for 3 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal.
4. Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 3 minutes, leave the lotion on for a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES of total application time.
[To Remove Lotion And Hair:]
1. Gently wipe off the lotion and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
2. Once all hair has been removed, RINSE SKIN THOROUGHLY with lukewarm water in the shower.
3. Pat dry.
4. Keep bottle tightly closed between uses.
Irritation or allergic reation may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore, test before each use by applying product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application. Do not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed, or broken skin. Keep away from eyes. Should product touch the eyes, wash thoroghly with lukewarm water. If irritation occurs, consult your physician. Do not use on face, around eyes, in nose, ears, or on breast nipples, perianal, or vaginal/genital areas.
Keep out of reach of children.