Specifically designed to speed blood flow by providing graduated compression up the leg. Compression is tightest at the ankle and gradually diminishes up the calf.
• Pressure pattern stays in place for continued benefit
• Defined heel pocket for easy sock orientation
• Designed to maintain circulation
• Only stocking clinically proven to reduce risk of DVT
• For the recuperating patient or to help reduce the danger of thromboembolism
• Small Regular calf circumference: 12 inches, length 13.5-16 inches
Made in USA
• Insert hand into stockings as far as the heel pocket. Grasp center of heel pocket and turn stocking inside out.
• Carefully position stocking over foot and heel. Center heel in the heel pocket.
• Pull stocking up and around ankle and calf, working up to the final position. Top of stocking should be 1 to 2 inches below bottom of knee cap. Smooth out any excess material.
Stocking precautions: Proper sizing and application must be assured.
• Measure calf circumference at the greatest portion.
• Measure distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel. (If possible, measure length in standing position).