IntraSite Gel is a sterile, clear amorphous hydrogel that gently rehydrates necrotic tissue, facilitating autolytic debridement, while loosening and absorbing slough and exudate. Intrasite gel rehydrates dry eschar and slough, liquefying the necrotic tissue for easy removal. Intasite Gel comes in an easy-to-use Applipak delivery system.
IntraSite Gel Features
- Rehydrates skin tissue
- Creates a moist wound environment
- Manages venous ulcers (leg ulcers)
- Loosens and absorbs slough and exudate (fluid)
- Contains no preservatives
- Can be used throughout the wound management process
- Safe to use on minor burns, lacerations, cuts and abrasions
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Partial-Thickness Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Skin Tears
- Surgical Wounds
- Venous Ulcers
What areas can I us IntraSite Gel?
Intrasite Gel can be used on pressure ulcers (stages 2, 3, & 4), partial-and full-thickness wounds, tunneling wounds, infected wounds (with concomitant antibiotic therapy), non-infected wounds, wounds with minimal drainage, wounds with purulent drainage, and red, yellow or black wounds.
Intrasite Gel provides a moist wound healing environment. It is non-adherent and does not harm viable tissue or skin surrounding the wound.