Soft Tip Orasyringe
* Allows medication to be placed at back of throat past taste buds.
* Calibrated in TSPs and MLs.
* Tight fitting cap ensures spill-proof traveling.
* 1 Teaspoon capacity.
Soft, flexible tip allows medication to be placed at the back of the baby's throat past the taste buds.
1. Remove tip and draw prescribed dose into syringe.
2. Invert and press out excess air.
3. Inject slowly into corner of mouth between cheek and lower teeth.
4. If preloaded for later use, close nozzle with special tip to prevent leakage. Always remove tip before administering medication.
5. To clean, wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each use.
6. If plunger sticks, moisten black rubber ring with light vegetable oil.