Appraise A1c Test Kit Bayer's A1CNow SELFCHECK with 2 tests Bayer's A1CNow+ with 10 or 20 tests
Diabetes Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Home Blood Glucose Test
Appraiseģ A1c result shows your average blood glucose (or blood sugar) level for the last 3 months. Results can be received in as little as three days online
A1CNow Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Bayer's Metrika A1CNow+ provides you with a fast and easy way of obtaining accurate A1C results with 2 tests or 10 tests or 20 tests. This portable hand-held A1C blood glucose meter can provide highly accurate lab-quality A1C test results in just five minutes with a finger stick blood sample.
Benefits of HbA1c Tests
Your Relationship of blood sugar spikes, that happen when you eat, directly impacts your HbA1c percentage.
- A compound created in your body when excess blood sugar sticks to a protein in your red blood cells called hemoglobin (Hb).
- The higher your blood sugar, the higher your HbA1c value.
- Formed over time.
- Normal 3.5% to 5.5%.
A1c is a good gauge of your risk of serious long-term complications.
Research has shown that with an A1c of 7 percent or less.
- Risk of developing potentially blinding eye complications goes down 76 percent.
- Risk of kidney disease decreases by 56 percent.
- Risk of painful nerve damage is reduced by 56 percent.
In general, every percentage point drop in A1C blood test results (e.g., from 8.0% to 7.0%) reduces the risk of micro-vascular complications (eye, kidney, and nerve diseases) by 40%.
The A1C goal for most people with diabetes is less than 7%. Unfortunately, almost half of adults with diabetes have an A1C of 7% or higher.
Different from the tests you do at home with a glucose meter.
* The statements in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. We are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Product availability, pricing, and promotions are subject to change without notice.
325 NE Spanish River Blvd
Boca Raton, Florida 33431