Recommended by eye-care professionals. (20 Pads)
Individually packed for added protection. Easy to remove. Breathable.
1. Coverlet Eye Occlusor should be applied to a clean dry area with the eye closed.
2. Remove the protective paper and apply one of the pads just below the eyebrow - the narrow end should be positioned toward the nose.
3. The eye area should be covered so that the eyelid stays closed.
4. Be sure all parts of the adhesive area is applied firmly to the skin.
5. Change at intervals recommended by your eye-care professional.
Non-sterile - not for use on broken skin.