Benadryl Ready Mist, Itch Stopping Spray
Topical Analgesic/Skin Protectant Spray
On The Go
Easy One-Handed Use
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
rashes to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
minor skin irritations
Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
on large areas of the body
with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use
on chicken pox
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.