Blood Glucose Monitor - A1CNow+ Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Bayer's Healthcare's A1CNow SELFCHECK At-Home A1C System gives you the precise A1C blood glucose test results that you could only previously get at a doctor's office! Now, from the comfort of your home, this portable blood glucose monitor gives you the A1C lab quality results in only 5 minutes, with a finger stick sample.
A1CNow SELFCHECK is the simple way to check on your A1C level at home, between doctor visits. Along with regular doctor visits and routine blood glucose monitoring, A1CNow® SELFCHECK lets you know where you stand, so you can get to where you need to be. Bayer's A1CNow SELFCHECK, when used in conjunction with Bayer's CONTOUR or Breeze®2 blood glucose meters, may help patients achieve tighter control in managing their diabetes, and may reduce long-term complications.
- Results in only 5 minutes
• At home results in 5 minutes
• 2-3 month indication of average blood glucose
• Easy to use
• Lab-accurate results
• Small blood sample needed
• Can be used with flexible spending accounts
• Complements routine blood glucose testing
- NGSP certified (NGSP=National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program)
- 99% lab accuracy*
• 1 A1CNOW SELFCHECK monitor
• 2 single-use cartridges
• 2 shaker kits
• 1 quick reference guide
• 1 overview and helpful hints
• 1 instructional DVD
• 1 extra lancet
* Study results with healthcare professionals showedthat the accuracy of A1CNow+ with fingerstick samples was, onaverage, 99%. This means that, onaverage, a true 7.0% A1C could read approximately 6.9%A1C. An individual A1CNow+ result maydiffer by as much as -1.0% A1C to +0.8% A1C from the true result. This represents the 95% confidence limits ofa Bland-Altman plot.